We are in the service business.
- We listen to what our clients want.
- We help them distill what’s important from what’s merely “nice to have”.
- We respect our clients’ budgets.
- We provide options for our clients that they might never have thought of.
- We teach our clients about the process so they can make the best decisions for themselves and their families.
- We do our research ahead of time on the properties we show to make the search more efficient.
- We help our clients see the full potential of a property with renovation and design ideas. We understand that finding the right property may not happen right away.
- We are savvy negotiators. We help our clients get the best “bang for their buck”.
- We connect clients to a network of professionals who can help them with home inspections, mortgages, legal services, renovations, repairs, etc.
- We provide a checklist of things to do so our clients can be prepared for “the big move”.
- We encourage our clients to contact us after they get their keys because we understand that questions will inevitably arise after the home purchase.
In short, we help our clients realize their dreams of home ownership.